Equality Group harnesses the power of diverse leaders for Finance, Technology and Social Impact.
We change the business landscape by widening the range of exceptional candidates and offering them unique leadership opportunities.
Our consultancy service helps companies attract, retain and develop diverse talent, which our Executive Search service headhunts.
Why focus on diversity?
1. More diverse companies are better able to:
– attract, develop, and retain a broader talent pool;
– target and distinctively serve more niche markets;
– improve their global image, customer orientation, employee satisfaction, and decision-making.
2. “For ethnic/cultural diversity, top-quartile companies were 33% more likely to outperform on profitability.”
Janina Kugel (Chief Human Resources Officer, Siemens)
3. The UK’s most diverse workplaces (across gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation) are 45% more likely to financially outperform their industry average than the least diverse firms.
The Value of Diversity, Involve & CEBR, 2018
Companies are missing out
“Publicly traded companies with male-only executive directors missed out on £430bn of investment returns last year”
Grant Thornton (2016)
“50% of LGBT+ workers hide their sexual orientation in the workplace.”
“For every 10% improvement in gender diversity, you’d see a 2-4% increase in profits.”
Only 6% of FTSE 100 Chair’s or CEO’s are people of colour, compared to 40% of London’s population
Final Parker Review & Trust for London (2017)
Join the community