Meet the team
Founder & CEO
– Built and sold financial recruitment firm Kea Consultants
– Angel investor in six female-founded tech businesses
– Founded not-for-profit Kiteka, supporting female entrepreneurs in Africa
– Investment banker before entrepreneurship.
Dr Keon West
Head of Research
– Doctorate in Psychology from Oxford University
– Published over 40 peer-reviewed papers, cited over 800 times.
– Awarded almost USD $1,000,000 in research funding
– Regularly appears as a psychological expert on radio and television.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Shirine Al Sadi
– Equality Group senior researcher across financial services and high growth technology
– Multiple years of experience in digital movie production and project management
– Winner of Microsoft’s Web Awards
– Wrote and illustrated a children’s book now published in 2 languages
– Drama Centre-trained actor and theatre-maker
– Graduate in Modern Languages from Oxford University with many years experience of French and Czech translation
– Interest in a variety of psychological models as tools for enhancing intra- and inter-personal relationships
– Currently training in counselling and psychotherapy at the Psychosynthesis Trust
Head of Marketing
– Broad marketing work experience – from finance to fashion
– Russian language blogger championing equality and diversity ideas to former Soviet countries
– Ex-actress and dancer who loves art and culture
– Executive assistant to Hephzi Pemberton
– Experienced office manager and assistant with multiple years of experience in financial services
– Mother of two boys and lover of quiet weekends
– London based designer with over 5 years experience specialising in brand identity
– Founder of design collective Lookandfeelstudio
– Developed identities ranging from social enterprises for entrepreneurial women in Africa to airlines and financial institutions
– Previously worked at studios such as Dixon Baxi, Venture Three and Superunion
The Equality Promise
At Equality, these are our values, in all we do, all the time:
We passionately believe that all humans are created equal. No matter your gender, race or religion. We treat everyone we meet with equal respect and dignity.
We strive for excellence in all we do. We work hard to deliver results for our members and clients. We measure ourselves against the best in our industry and we work hard to constantly improve.
We focus on our goals and never take our eyes off the prize of achieving equality for all women and men. We know this is a long race and we will continue to run it with perseverance and pace.